Friday, January 13, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award


I would like to thank Goldilocks*n*Me for nominating me for this award. I also love to see your hair 'dos on Goldi's hair, you are gifted at what you do. 

The Conditions for Accepting the Award are:

  • Link back to the person who gave you this award

  • Answer the questions below

  • Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email

  • Share 7 random thoughts about yourself

The Questions:


1. NAME YOUR FAVORITE SONG:
Depends on my mood. I have different favorites in different genres. 

2. NAME YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT:
I like desserts that have nuts in them. Although for the most part I don't eat sweets. 

3. WHAT TICKS ME OFF:
When people treat others differently based on looks or assumptions. 

4. WHEN I'M UPSET I:
Keep to myself till I feel better. 
5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PET:
My beagle, Diamond. 

6. BLACK OR WHITE:
Black

7. BIGGEST FEAR:
Losing people I love. 

8. EVERYDAY ATTITUDE:
I do my best to stay positive and help others do the same.

9. WHAT IS PERFECTION:
God is the only perfection in my life. 

10. GUILTY PLEASURE:
Me time. 



7 Random Thoughts about me
  • I love to travel (just need more money to do it). 
  • I lived in Japan for 9 months. 
  • I have always loved "doing" hair. 
  • I want to live where there are four seasons. 
  • I would love to start my own successful business. 
  • I am a perfectionist (not a good trait). 
  • I love meeting new people but hate being in crowded public places, strange I know.
 I am now passing these award to these lovely bloggers:

















3 comments:

  1. Thank you Girly and Curly for nominating me for this award. Would love to see more tutorials and tips on hair, you share great advice.
    lol I lived in Japan, also. (Okinawa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly appreciate the nomination. Your girls are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete