Saturday, April 7, 2012

Stunning Stranger: Miss T


Look at this little beauty. Des and I were walking through a craft store when I saw this little beauty and her mom. I had to ask her mom if I could share her pic with you all. Miss T has a head full of beautiful blonde curls and the prettiest eyes too. I am so glad that both her mom and Miss T allowed me the privilege to share her picture with you all. Hope you enjoyed seeing our Stunning Stranger for these week. 

Until the next time... Stay Blessed.  

9 comments:

  1. she is very pretty! I love blonde curls <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful!! I LOVE her hair texture/color, and her eyes/glasses are lovely too!! You're beautiful, Miss T!

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her hair color, very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I love her hair color

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sis she is soooo beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous young lady!

    ReplyDelete