This is Des again, and I wanted to tell the steps of how I recently started taking care of my hair. First, I decide whether or not I am going to be shampooing. Then if my hair is up I go to my mom and ask her to take it down. Now it's time to start conditioning. This is the set of steps I use to condition my own hair.
1. Let warm water rinse through my hair for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Start at the ends of your hair with conditioner.
3. Let the conditioner sit for 3 minutes (longer if you feel necessary.)
4. Rinse the conditioner out with warm water.
5. Finish by rinsing with cold water.
These are the steps that I use to condition my hair.