Sunday, November 6, 2011

Stunning Strangers: Mr. E, Miss T and Mom

Have you ever seen a man, woman, or child, that just made you smile or think to yourself how pretty, cute, gorgeous, handsome... what ever word you find fitting.

Well I saw this little girl today when was leaving a business and of course I told her how beautiful her hair was. I asked her if she hears that often and she shook her head yes. I asked then her mother if I could take a picture of them together and she said sure. How lucky was I that her son jumped into the picture too.

Look at these lovely ladies and handsome young man.

Mom, Mr. E, and Miss T
I just wanted to share this with you. I hope you liked seeing a beautiful person with beautiful curls as much as me. Until the next time.... Stay Blessed.

17 comments:

  1. OH i love... seeing heads full of curls, most tiems i'm just sooo chy about asking to take pictures, I think i might keep more business cards with me, so that when i ask, I can hand them a card, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful family!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!!! So beautiful.... a family full of curlies! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful family full of beautiful curls !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm an avid hair-watcher too! What a beautiful curly family!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous curls across the board!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Family!!!! I love this pic their hair is great!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh how Beautiful!!!! Very gorgeous family, all 3 of them ;-)
    ~Karli
    www.curlyhairdoideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you all enjoyed this pic. I love making sure our little naturals know just how beautiful they are so I typically try telling them if I see them. Looks like this mom has done a great job teaching her children that. I love this pic and how the young man of the family jumped right in to take part in the pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww I went to school with her!!! Erica your children are beautiful! This pic just makes me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete