Sunday, November 27, 2011

Curly Hair (a Poem) Written by Des


Curly hair is sometimes called nappy

(Source)
Unless it's yours

(Source)

Reactions are sometimes rude but sometimes astonished too

(Source)

Likely they LOVE it

(Source)

You'll just have to wait and see

(Source)
You should feel all of the following things about your curly hair

(Source)

Happy

(Source)

Amazed

(Source)

Intrigued

(Source)

Really Pretty

(Source)

Note: Des and I would like to thank all owners of the pictures shown. If you wanna see more to them click on the "Source" caption under the pic. 

Des wrote this poem Saturday while I was doing her hair. Hope you love it as much as we do. 

Until the next time, Stay Blessed. 

13 comments:

  1. What a great poem, Des! I caught that the emotions you feel about your hair spell HAIR--very creative. Thanks for sharing your poem with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great poem, great job Des!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! And I loved seeing all the different types of curls and coils!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful poem Des, I love it! I love all the curly hair photos too! Thanks for including ours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! How beautiful and I love how well the pics correspond w/each word! This was well put together. So talented! Supasyked to be a part!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Des, this poem is amazing!! I love it!! You are DEFINITELY a beautiful poet!! I love the way you put the pictures in and your words were lovely!!! I am thankful to have my daughters featured in such a gorgeous read!! Thank you, doll!

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHhhh Des, I love it.....keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL poem, Des. I couldnt have said it better myself. I am glad you are so proud of your beautiful curls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Des, you're on a roll with these posts....keep them coming! The poem is fabulous and all those pictures of the different curly heads are just too pretty! I love every single thing about this post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reading this again...because I really like this poem. I totally missed that the poem is CURLY HAIR, not just HAIR--really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this! You go, baby we need more like you. MUAH!

    ReplyDelete