Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight: Erin Condren

I am one person who love to be organized, so this sponsor, Erin Condren, is one I really hope you like. Erin Condren is a company that I found while searching for planners. I am lucky enough to have one of the Life Planners that they make. I love it, I carry my Life Planner everyday because I am juggling "life." Please go by and check out their product line and stop by their Facebook page. Erin Condren has all sorts of personalized stationery, labels, growth charts, iPhone cases, etc. Their Customer Service and quality of product is outstanding and makes a statement, you will not be disappointed. Erin Condren is giving one lucky person a $25 gift certificate to their website. Don't forget to come back tonight at midnight (Dec. 1st) to enter for this prize and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment